Thursday, 30 June 2011

Secondary school



Hate….
Siapa cakap happy adalah word is right to describe when parent are divorced.. it give me stress, shame, fear, and I cannot imagine what will be next will happen on my future… huhuhuhuhu… L cry…??? Ahahaha of coz la bha… siapa x nangis n sakit ati when parent divorced … family support?? Ahahaha klu dulu ya.. tym masih senang n eppy2.. but then everything is change… WHO’S CARE… is the best word are given to us especially me n my bro n sis… biasalah..klu suda hidup kucar kacir sepa mau tolong… buat susah sendiri jak kan… while my mum n dad still dilemma after divorced. We take care sendiri2… like my fwen was said “ ko punya lah la tue” ahahaa… yang tolong pun Cuma dengan motif ada udang di sebalik batu… faham2 lah kan… but my uncle was not like that.. he is so care about us… while my dad n mum cannot handle us he come n comfort us… n also my grandfather.. we was send to kuching live with then… then I started a new life there without my papa n mumy… sad right? Ahahaha…. Besa la bha… my mum back to miri and my dad back to brunei… both of them comfort diri masing2 la.. while we pun sama gak… 

No comments:

Post a Comment